Your support for Desert Botanical Garden is more important than ever. As a Garden member or donor, you can help us maintain this nationally recognized museum and research center dedicated to better understanding and preserving the desert plants of the world.
Learn more about how you can support the Garden through:
Your support helps us:
- Maintain our magnificent 65-acre site
- Offer horticulture programs and environmental education for students of all ages
- Conduct scientific research that has far-reaching effects on our global community
- Conserve rare and endangered Southwestern plants
- Bring the wonders of the desert to life through enriching exhibits and special events