Music in the Garden
Tickets on sale now
An exciting and diverse lineup of the best musical entertainment Arizona has to offer.Learn More
THE SEASONAL TABLE
Enjoy a Southern Creole and Cajun menu, prepared by chef Shakha Amen Ra.Learn More
AGAVE ON THE ROCKS
Enjoy a refreshing margarita while sampling gourmet cuisine prepared by renowned Valley restaurants and caterers.Learn More
Latest from our blog
Since 1939, the Garden has created the world’s finest collection of cacti and desert plants, and worked to preserve and protect the desert. This year, our efforts are elevated through an exciting community campaign called Cactomania.
The Central Arizona Conservation Alliance (CAZCA) was created as the solution to a problem. If you were to look globally, you would learn that despite tremendous efforts, we have not been very successful at conservation.
Biologists recognize the Sonoran Desert as the most biodiverse of all deserts, with more than 3,000 plant species and nearly 800 vertebrate animal species.
The Garden Buzz
Connect With Us
Follow us on Twitter @dbgtweet
- The bloom of an agave colorata can grow to be 5-9 feet tall and tends to bend horizontally at the tip. Photo by Cin… https://t.co/hKQzDc5NTV
- Sonoran Desert bees range in size from less than .08 inches to about 1.5 inches, representing over a 1,000 species.… https://t.co/lqqPtMFWhU
- Introducing Cactomania - a community campaign to ensure the wonders of the desert are here for future generations,… https://t.co/9qXJjvhqZ1
- Ken Schutz, executive director of the Garden, was appointed to the National Museum and Library Services Board by Pr… https://t.co/LFwx7mhvla
- The Garden will close at 5 p.m. today, please plan accordingly. https://t.co/iIin8VEsqo