Music in the Garden
Tickets on sale now
An exciting and diverse lineup of the best musical entertainment Arizona has to offer.Learn More
THE SEASONAL TABLE
Enjoy a Southern Creole and Cajun menu, prepared by chef Shakha Amen Ra.Learn More
AGAVE ON THE ROCKS
Enjoy a refreshing margarita while sampling gourmet cuisine prepared by renowned Valley restaurants and caterers.Learn More
Latest from our blog
The Central Arizona Conservation Alliance (CAZCA) was created as the solution to a problem. If you were to look globally, you would learn that despite tremendous efforts, we have not been very successful at conservation.
Biologists recognize the Sonoran Desert as the most biodiverse of all deserts, with more than 3,000 plant species and nearly 800 vertebrate animal species.
Desert Botanical Garden is equal parts museum and garden. Approaching the Plants & People of the Sonoran Desert Loop Trail, the combination of garden and museum becomes more evident as the 1/3-mile trail brings to life the history and stories of Native peoples.
The Garden Buzz
Connect With Us
Follow us on Twitter @dbgtweet
- Agave leaves are so tightly compacted that the teeth leave impressions on both surfaces of adjacent leaves. Photo A… https://t.co/JL1Cv4WneM
- A way to show your love and passion for cacti is only two weeks away! Let the countdown to Cactomania begin! https://t.co/dJyAJji9Yx
- Sunsets at the Garden are beautiful this time of year. Share your favorite Garden sunset photo with us! https://t.co/2jX5AnKpYy
- Keep children interested and engaged with activity sheets as you stroll through the Garden. Activity sheets availab… https://t.co/Bfpg9uq6zN
- The Central Arizona Conservation Alliance was created as the solution to a problem. Learn more,… https://t.co/Qb2YyJKV0q