Plan Your Wedding
IMAGINE YOUR BIG DAY HERE
“Our wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden was magical. Everything was perfect and the venue made the perfect backdrop! The event was seamless! And nothing beats being outdoors in Spring in Arizona, surrounded by the most beautiful array of desert plants! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose the DBG for my wedding every time!”
“It was fantastic! The guests were beside themselves with the beautiful setting and that everything came together so well.”
“We had an amazing experience with the Garden, it’s the most beautiful venue in my opinion. The day of the wedding everything was perfect because of our wonderful vendors and the staff at the Garden! Couldn’t be happier!”
Ready to Plan Your Wedding?
We’d be honored to host. Contact our team to get started.
WHAT DOES THE RENTAL FEE INCLUDE?
- Usage of the venue for the contracted time
- Additional hours for set-up and tear-down of the event
- Admission for all guests into the Garden any time the day of the event
- One dressing room per wedding couple (if applicable)
- Wedding rehearsal the week of the wedding (if applicable)
- On-site venue coordination
- On-site parking for all guests
- Trail maps for your guests (if applicable)
- Directional signage from admissions to event venue
- Rangers/Security on ground 24 hours a day
DOES THE VENUE FEE INCLUDE RENTALS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS?
MAY I BRING IN MY OWN ALCOHOL?
The Garden has a liquor license. All alcohol must be coordinated through the Garden’s Beverage Department. Billing is based on consumption, and examples of billing design include:
- Fully hosted bar
Hostedbar for only certain types of drinks such as beer, wine, and soda Hostedbar that converts to a cash bar when a certain dollar amount has been consumed Hostedbar that converts to a cash bar after a certain amount of time
- Cash bar with champagne toast only
Outside alcohol is not permitted. However, the Garden can special order alcohol products that you would like to have behind the bar to personalize your event.
- $5 – $8 per person, per hour
- Bar Set-Up Fee: $150 per bar (1 bar per 75 people)
- Bartender Fee ($25 per bartender, per hour, minimum of 4 hours)
Plasticware is included in the bar fee. Glassware is coordinated through your caterer or event rental vendor.