Host An Event,
Create A Lasting Memory
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Whether your guest list is large or small, the Garden captures the romance of your special day.
Corporate and Nonprofit Events
We’d love to host your breakout sessions, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, holiday parties, award ceremonies and more.
From bridal showers and birthdays to family reunions, anniversaries and memorial services, we’re ready to host.
The Garden offers self-guided visits during general admission hours. Let Admissions know you are interested in holding an event here and would like to view the spaces. Guided site visits are available by appointment, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Book Your Event
We recommend booking in advance, as dates fill up quickly. We are happy to place a complimentary seven-day hold for you, after which time we request that you move to contract. We require a 50 percent deposit of the rental fee at the time of contract, with the balance due at least two weeks prior to the event.
Plan Your Event
We offer on-site venue coordination and are happy to offer advice to help with any budget and vision. You will create your own customized menu, working with our preferred list of caterers. Aside from the list of caterers and the Garden’s beverage service, you are welcome to use any vendor you would like (e.g. musician, photographer, florist, etc.). The Garden does not have any food or beverage minimums. Tables, chairs and linens are not provided by the Garden. We recommend you coordinate these through your caterer.
Crafting Your Menu
Connect with Desert Botanical Garden’s preferred caterers for your event.
Ready to Book An Event?
Contact our team to get started.
WHAT DOES THE RENTAL FEE INCLUDE?
- Usage of the venue for the contracted time
- Additional hours to set up and tear down the event
- Admission for all guests into the Garden anytime on the day of the event
- One dressing room per wedding couple (if applicable)
- Wedding rehearsal the week of the wedding (if applicable)
- On-site venue coordination
- On-site parking for all guests
- Trail maps for your guests (if applicable)
- Directional signage from admissions to
- Rangers/Security on grounds 24 hours a day
DOES THE VENUE FEE INCLUDE RENTALS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS?
MAY I BRING IN MY OWN ALCOHOL?
The Garden has a liquor license. All alcohol must be coordinated through the Garden’s Beverage Department. Billing is based on consumption, and examples of billing design include:
- Fully hosted bar
Hostedbar for only certain types of drinks such as beer, wine and soda Hostedbar that converts to a cash bar when a certain dollar amount has been consumed Hostedbar that converts to a cash bar after a certain amount of time
- Cash bar with champagne toast only
Outside alcohol is not permitted. However, the Garden can special order alcohol products that you would like to have behind the bar to personalize your event.
- $5 – $8 per person, per hour
- Bar Set-Up Fee: $150 per bar (one bar per 75 people)
- Bartender Fee ($25 per bartender, per hour, minimum of 4 hours)
Plasticware is included in the bar fee. Glassware is coordinated through your caterer or event rental vendor.