Las Noches de Las Luminarias
Join us for a magical evening
- Members Only: December 3 - 6
- General Public: November 27 & 28, December 10-13, 16-23, 26-31
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Season for Sharing Donation
Season for Sharing funds agencies that help at-risk children & families, improve education, aid victims of domestic violence and serve the elderly.
- Call: 480 481.8188
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Rain Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation due to rain, please review our Rain Policy for Ticket Holders
Join us this holiday season as we bring one of Arizona’s best holiday events, Las Noches de las Luminarias, and our newest outdoor exhibition, Bruce Munro: Sonoran Light at Desert Botanical Garden, together for 24 magical evenings. Each night of Luminaria, the Garden will come to life with the soft glow from more than 8,000 hand lit luminaria bags, thousands of white twinkle lights and Munro’s vibrant works of art. As you walk the paths with a warm cup of cider, the sounds of handbells ringing and Mariachis singing will remind you of what the season is all about. Make plans with family and friends to attend this year’s very special Las Noches de las Luminarias.
Food and beverage available for an additional charge.
- Tickets on sale September 21 | Use code Lumi2015 before October 31 to receive $5 off adult tickets
- Adults: $25 | Children: $10 (3-12) Children under 3 admitted free.
Become a member today to save on tickets!
- Tickets on sale October 4
- Adults: $30 | Children: $12.50 (3-12) Children under 3 admitted free.
For 25 or more tickets, call 480 481.8104. Group discount available. Ask about private rental options.
All acts performing nightly unless otherwise noted.
Mariachi Pasión | Mariachi
- Ottosen Entry Garden
Sahnas Brothers | Spanish Guitar
Simply Three | String Trio
- Steele Herb Garden (Located in Center for Desert Living Trail)
Jazz Divas | Jazz standards and American songbook
- Ullman Terrace
Traveler | World Music
- Boppart Courtyard
Salt River Brass Quintet | Classical and Holiday
- Binns Wildflower Pavilion (Located along the Harriet K. Maxwell Desert Wildflower Loop Trail)
Phoenix Astronomical Society| Stargazing
- Harriet K. Maxwell Desert Wildflower Loop Trail
Dickens Carolers | Classical Holiday Vocals
- Note: Performing December 3 - 6 (Members weekend only)
Yellow Bird | Apache Winter Stories & Native Flute
- Plants and People of the Sonoran Desert Loop Trail
Performing in Webster Auditorium
Scottsdale United Church of Christ Jubilate Handbell Ensemble
- November 27 & 28
Desert Bells International
- December 3, 4, 5, 11, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Bells of Joy
- December 6
- December 10
Bells of Praise
- December 12
- December 13
Redeemer Christian School Rambells
- December 16 & 22
- December 17 & 18
- December 19 & 20
Dove of the Desert
- December 21
Handbell Ringers of Sun City
- December 23
*Programming subject to change.
Entertainment powered by:
Dining & Beverage Options
- Gertrude’s, the Garden's onsite restaurant, is open nightly during Luminaria. Advanced reservations are highly recommended. Call 480 719.8600 or visit gertrudesrestaurant.net to make reservations.
- The Patio Café, located on Ullman Terrace, will also be open nightly.
- Purchase wine by the glass or bottle, or sample a wine flight at our seasonal boutique wine store.
Dorrance Hall Buffet
- Adult Buffet Meal Ticket - $22 per Adult – Inclusive of tax
- Child Buffet meal Ticket (12 and under) - $12 per Child – Inclusive of tax
It is recommended that you purchase meal tickets in advance or you may purchase them at the Admissions Box Office.
- Southwestern Caesar Salad: crisp romaine with house made southwestern, chipotle Caesar dressing topped with parmesan cheese and croutons
- Mixed Greens with winter citrus segments, red onion, tortilla frizzles, and panela cheese with a citrus vinaigrette
- Assorted Fresh Baked Rolls with creamery butter
- Penne Pasta with sautéed shrimp, peppers, corn, and queso fresco with chipotle cream
- Cheese Tortellini with roasted butternut squash and oaxaca cheese with ancho pesto sauce
- Ancho Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Chicken Poblano Mole
- Calabacitas with Fresh Corn
- Roasted Red Potatoes with cumin and onions
- Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies
- Tres Leches Cake
- Mexican Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Chilled Iced Water with Arizona lemon wheels
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Decaffeinated Coffee with cream and sweetener
- Creamy Hot Chocolate with miniature marshmallows
- Warm Spiced Apple Cider with cinnamon sticks and clove
Catered by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events:
Sponsor a luminaria tribute bag
Sponsor a luminaria bag in honor or in memory of a loved one and your personal message will be displayed on the bag throughout the run of Las Noches de las Luminarias. Sponsorship begins at $100 per bag. Click here to sponsor a bag.
Parking & Accessibility
- Carpool with Family and Friends
- A limited quantity of electric scooters and wheelchairs will be available for advance reservation on a first-come, first-served basis at the time of ticket purchase by calling 480 481.8188.
- View our Interactive Trail Guide.
Season for Sharing
This year when you purchase your Luminaria tickets, you will have the opportunity to help those in need by donating to Season for Sharing. If you’d like to donate, please add the donation just below the calendar on the left. Season for Sharing funds agencies that help at-risk children & families, improve education, aid victims of domestic violence and serve the elderly.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Sponsored in part by: