Chiles & Chocolate
Sweet and spicy fall
- Call 480 941.1225 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Chiles & Chocolate Festival is the ideal recipe for a sweet and spicy Fall. Sample and shop your way through the top chile and chocolate vendors Arizona has to offer. Indulge in gourmet chocolates, zesty sauces, fresh fire-roasted chiles and other mouthwatering delights. Listen to catchy musical mixes and enjoy fiery live performances of Latin, Brazilian, and Spanish dance on Boppart Courtyard.
All products featured are available for purchase throughout the weekend.
- DJ Seduce (Miguel Ivery), promoter and owner of the Afro:Baile Records label, will fill the air with hot beats from Latin America and beyond. Throughout each day, he will be joined by dancers performing different types of Latin, Caribbean, and South American dance.
Friday, November 11
- Cuban Percussionist - Juan Pino will join DJ Seduce to accompany him with live percussion. Additional dance group TBA.
Saturday, November 12
- Alma Phoenix Bachata - interactive Bachata & Mambo dance.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
A full cash bar will be available from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and will feature two deliciously themed martinis - Chocolate and Spicy Cucumber.
The Fine Print
Programming subject to change
Festival included with paid Garden admission
To Purchase Admission Tickets: Order online at dbg.org or call 480 941.1225, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily
Fall festivals sponsored by: