Sunday Concerts in the Garden: Sahnas Brothers Band
DATE: April 7, 2019
TIME: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
PRICE: Members: $24.95 | General Public: $29.95, $39.95
Doors | 3 p.m.
Concert | 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Spend your Sunday afternoon in the Garden enjoying live music. This all-ages concert series features some of Arizona’s best musicians and the unmatchable backdrop of the butte at Ullman Terrace. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Beautifully blending the sounds and rhythms of their native Greek culture, the Desert Southwest, and the warm inviting romance of the Spanish guitar, The Sahnas Brothers (Thano and Demitri) have created a magical and intimate Mediterranean style. Their live performance blends dynamic musicianship with stories and a little comedy.
DINING & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Make a reservation at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s full service restaurant, or enjoy these options:
Sandwiches, salads and snacks from the Patio Café, grill items made to order.
Full cash bar.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended
- No outside food or beverage is permitted
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be held in Dorrance Hall
- For groups of 10 or more, call 480.481.8104