- This event has passed.
DATES: October 26, 2018 – October 27, 2018
TIMES: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
PRICE: Included with membership or paid Garden admission, children under 3 are free
Strange Garden is creeping back into the Garden and you’re invited! Encounter weird sights, fun tricks and curious nature. Look out for our Mad Botanists as they dazzle you with tales of fascinating and peculiar plants. Watch the Garden become a living canvas with Electric Desert| A Light and Sound Experience by Klip Collective. Dance ‘til you drop at the spooktacular monster bash.
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT YOU MUST SEE FOR YOURSELF:
- Stroll Boo Alley and see amazing creations by Villafane Studios
- Jaw-dropping live performances Vertical Fix
- Complimentary face painting by Fancy Faces
- Dance with your favorite characters at the Monster Bash
- Kids if you dare, come dressed in your costumes*
- Kids 12 and younger can pick the perfect pumpkin to take home
- Food and beverage available for purchase
Reservations are encouraged
Join us for dinner! Dinner, snacks, desserts and beverages available for purchase
from Valley food trucks and vendors.
For your safety, please review our Costume Guidelines, before joining us at the
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be offensive, objectionable or violent
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that could be easily mistaken for an actual weapon
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Masks and headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into and/or removed from the festival, unless the costume can be modified to meet the noted guidelines.