- General Public: October - April: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. | Members: 7 a.m. Wednesday & Sunday
- General Public: May - September: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. | Members: 6 a.m. Wednesday & Sunday
The Garden is closed July 4, Thanksgiving Day and December 25.
- March 31 at 3 p.m.
- April 22 at 12 p.m.
- May 2 at 3 p.m.
- November 24 & 25 at 4 p.m.
- December 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 19-23, 24, 26-30 at 4 p.m.
Summer Visiting Tips:
- Stay hydrated. Visit Hydration Stations throughout the Garden to refill your water bottle.
- Wear and reapply sunscreen frequently.
- Pace yourself. The length of each loop trail is listed in the Garden Trail Guide.
General Visiting Tips:
- The Garden Shop hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are suggested. Stay hydrated.
- The Garden is ADA accessible
- Firearms are prohibited at the Garden.
Item available for rent are on a first-come, first served basis at the SRP Visitor’s Center:
- Single stroller for children 2 and up - general public $6 | member $5
- Double stroller for children 2 and up - general public $8 | member $7
- Electric scooter - general public $35 | members $30
- Wheelchairs – free
- Umbrellas - $2
Please note that the Garden does not permit outside food, beverage or picnicking.
10:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday - Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Gertrude’s offers a fresh food experience at the Garden focusing on ingredients directly from the farm and pasture to the plate. Gertrude’s serves lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. The menu changes seasonally, based on the availability of local products.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily
The Patio Café is open fall, winter and spring and is closed during the summer. View the menu.
DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
- The City of Phoenix offers a taxi program for those with disabilities.
- Accessible by the Light Rail and Valley Metro bus system.
Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates:
- Degrees, Minutes: N 33° 27.744 W 111° 56.676
- Decimal: 33.4624,-111.9446
FREE ADMISSION OPPORTUNITIES
Garden admission is free the second Tuesday of every month.
You can visit the Garden and other Valley arts and cultural attractions using the Culture Pass.
Admission is free to Active Military personnel. A valid government issued ID is required. Limited to one use per transaction. Not valid for special events.
There are no general admission refunds due to inclement weather; however, the Garden reserves the right to close for safety during extreme weather conditions. If this occurs, the Garden will refund general admission fees to anyone already inside the Garden. Ticketed special events have individual rain policies and will be displayed on each specific event page. Call 480 480.8188, for more information.
Only trained service animals are permitted in the Garden.
The Garden encourages photo and video shots for personal or educational purposes. Portrait shoots, such as family photography are permitted during general operating hours. No advance reservation is required. All members of the party, including the photographer and any assistants, must pay Garden admission. For groups of 10 or more, please call 480 481.8104 for a discount.
Amateur photographers and visual artists may not use their representations of the Garden for any public purpose or commercial activities unless approved. Any questions can be directed to the Director of Marketing at 480 481.8101.