Doors 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480.941.1225 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or visit the admissions Box Office 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Formerly known to Garden audiences as Quetzal Guerrero, this talented multi-instrumentalist is now know as QVLN. QVLN's signature, modern roots sound is a musical extension of his American, Mexican, and Brazilian heritage. QVLN (pronounced Q-Violin) expresses his passions for love, life, and dance with his voice, violin, guitar, and percussion. Overflowing with creative and cultural curiosity, QVLN is on the road about 200 days a year performing at clubs, festivals, and cultural centers-and for people in remote parts of the world that commercial music bypasses. His dedication to bringing live music to often-neglected communities has not gone unnoticed. In 2015, QVLN had the honor of representing the United States as part of the State Department's American Music Abroad program, in conjunction with long-time collaborator Oveous and a talented group of musicians who reside in Los Angeles.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Chicken Fajitas, Flour Tortillas, Guacamole, Salsa Fresca, Sour Cream, Green Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, and Radish, Chipotle Ranch.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.