Canyon Records Artists
One World Many Voices: Native American Dance and Flute Music
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Desert Botanical Garden once again offers an exciting and diverse lineup of talented performers in the Spring Music in the Garden concert series. Enjoy performances from local bands on the always-stunning Ullman Terrace stage. Sponsored by Pour Masters.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Santa Fe Style Chicken Green Chile Enchiladas, Chips and Salsa, Guacamole, Ranch Salad.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.