Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480.941.1225 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or visit the admissions Box Office 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Bluesman Mike & the Blues Review Band was formed out of Bluesman Mike's passion for the blues. On his birthday in 2007, he decided to go back to his musical roots and bought himself a bass guitar. After some jam sessions with other musicians, their sound began to click and soon Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band were performing throughout the Phoenix area.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Chicken and Waffles, Side of Mint Watermelon Salad.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.