Louis Landon Quartet
Classic Pop Rock Favorites & Louis Landon originals
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Enjoy a wonderful evening of “Classic Pop Rock Favorites & More" performed in concert by the Louis Landon Quartet. The show will feature songs by Elton John, The Beatles, Billy Joel, and Prince as well as upbeat originals by composer, Steinway Artist and Pianist for Peace, Louis Landon. Louis Landon is an international performer and has released 25 albums/CDs. His music is available on Spotify and he has had over 96 million plays on Pandora Radio. For more information, go to louislandon.com.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Grilled Chicken with a Mushroom Marsala Sauce, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan, Dinner Roll and Butter.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.