Desert Botanical Garden once again offers an exciting and diverse lineup of talented performers at the Spring Music in the Garden concert series. Enjoy performances from local bands in the stunning surroundings of Desert Botanical Garden. These shows sell out quickly so buy your tickets soon!
- February 2-June 22, 2018
- Special Thursday Concert (ages 21+) March 8
- February-April: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Concert runs from 7 to 9 p.m.
- May-June: Doors open at 6:30p.m. Concert runs from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Members: $25 / General Public: $30
- Unless specified, all concerts are 21 and older. ID required.
- Food & drink available for purchase
All concerts will be on Ullman Terrace with the following exceptions:
- June 15 and June 22 concerts will be in Dorrance Hall
- In the event of rain or foul weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall
Spring 2018 Music in the Garden Concert Series
Friday, March 16: Kilted Spirit | Celtic/Irish SOLD OUT
Friday, March 23: R. Carlos Nakai Quartet | Contemporary SOLD OUT
Friday, April 6: Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band | R+B, Blues
Friday, April 13: Jaleo | Latin
Friday, April 20: Papa John DeFrancesco & the Union Four | Jazz, blues
Friday, May 4: Cinco de Moio | Jazz
Friday, May 11: A Touch of Class | R&B and more
Friday, May 18: Dmitri Matheny Group featuring Holly Pyle | Jazz, contemporary
Friday, May 25: Sahnas Brothers Band | Spanish and Mediterranean-inspired fusion
Friday, June 1: Canyon Records Artists | Contemporary Native American performers
Friday, June 8: Jay Allan and the Uncommon Good | Funky-folk, blues rock
Friday, June 15: QVLN | Latin-infused contemporary
Friday, June 22: AZ Dueling Pianos
Sponsored in part by: