Corks & Cactus
1-4:30 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday
Members: $35 / General Public $40
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Feb. 10 & 11 Sold Out
Sample, sip and savor your way through the splendor of the Desert Botanical Garden at Corks & Cactus, where boutique wines and desert beauty blend into a delightful event. Sample from 40 different wines each day, enjoy talented musical entertainment and purchase delicious fare from Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Visit with representatives from a variety of wineries and purchase by the bottle or case at the Garden’s Wine Retail Store. All wine purchased will directly benefit the Garden.
- Sample 40 different wines each day
- All 80 wines will be available to purchase in our retail store
- Most wines featured in the retail store are priced at $35 or less, with no sales tax on any wine purchased
- Guests are able to mix & match 12 or more bottles and receive 10% off the total purchase price
- All wine purchased benefits the Garden’s education, research, exhibition and conservation programs
- Did you purchase wine at Corks & Cactus 2017? If so, bring back your Desert Botanical Garden reusable wine tote and receive 10% off your purchase of six or more bottles.
General Public: $40
No two-day tickets available
- Fabulous Food Fine Catering & Events | 2 p.m.
- Gertrude’s | 3 p.m.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
FOOD & BEVERAGE by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events
Prosciutto and Fig Pizza, $14
Imported Prosciutto, Fig, Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onion, Fontina, Mascarpone, Topped with Baby Arugula
Bacon and Fingerling Potato Pizza, $14
Applewood Bacon, Red Wine Shallots, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Thyme, Crème Fraiche and Brie Cheese
Caprese Panini, $14
Semi Dried Tomatoes, Basil Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Served with Campanelle Pasta Salad and Pickled Vegetables
Cheese Platters, $15
A selection of imported and domestic cheeses accented with grilled apples, grapes dried fruits, savory nuts, and crackers (Serves 2)
Spinach and Artichoke Dip, $10
Topped with Fresh Parmesan Cheese
Served with Parmesan Pita Chips
Salami, Sopressata, Capicola, Cheese, Olives, Roasted Peppers, House Cured Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, Baguette
Mascarpone Meyer Lemon Cheesecake, $8
Fresh Berries and Meyer Lemon Curd
Prickly Pear Iced Tea
Canned Soda, $2
Sprite, Diet Coke and Coke
Bottled Water, $2.50
***Tax is not included***
The Fine Print
Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification. Children will not be admitted, even if a parent or guardian is present. Event programming subject to change. No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the event. No refund, exchanges or rain dates. Corks & Cactus ticket price includes Garden/Event admission, wine sampling and entertainment. Event is rain or shine. Wine sampling and event will conclude at 4:30 p.m.
In-Kind Support Provided By:
Additional Support Provided By: