Explore the Southwest's largest botanical garden
Be A Kid Again at Flashlight Tours
The Garden invites guests of all ages to be a kid again, while they beam their own flashlights along the self-paced trails to capture night-blooming plants and animals that chirp, whirr and flutter in the desert after dark. Everyone pays child admission during August for Flashlight Tours. Valid at Admissions and use promo code KIDS.
GARDEN HOURS 2018
- 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. October - April
- 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. May - September
- The Garden opens an hour early Wednesdays & Sundays for members.
- The Garden is closed July 4, November 22 and December 25, 2018.
Early Closures 2018
- March 2 at 3 p.m.
- March 3 & 4 All Day
- March 30 at 3 p.m.
- April 28 at 12 p.m.
- May 6 at 3 p.m.
- Nov. 23-24 & 30 at 4 p.m.
- Dec. 1-2, 7-9, 14-16, 19-24, 24, 26-30 at 4 p.m.
- May 1 at 9 a.m.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Stay hydrated. Visit Hydration Stations throughout the Garden.
- Wear and reapply sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are suggested.
- The Garden is ADA accessible.
- Weapons and Firearms are prohibited.
- Rent strollers, electric scooter, wheelchairs and umbrellas at the SRP Visitor’s Center. First-come, first served basis.
- The Garden Shop hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Tours and activities are available. Check at Admissions for offerings.
The Garden does not permit outside food, beverage or picnicking.
10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Gertrude’s offers a fresh food experience at the Garden focusing on ingredients directly from the farm and pasture to the plate. Make a reservation at Gertrudesrestaurant.net or call 480 719.8600.
Gertrude's has been named one of OpenTable's 100 Best Al Fresco Restaurants in America for 2018 for outdoor dining. Gertrude's is also a Diners' Choice Award winner!
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily, October-May
FREE ADMISSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Garden admission is free on Community Day, the second Tuesday of every month.
- You can visit the Garden and other Valley arts and cultural attractions using the Culture Pass.
- Admission is free to Active Military personnel. A valid government issued ID is required. Limited to one use per transaction. Not valid for special events.