Explore the Southwest's largest botanical garden
For the month of June the Garden is offering adults the opportunity to pay a child's admission price.
Visit admissions with the promo code SUMMER to take advantage of the discounted price.
GARDEN HOURS 2018
- 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. October - April
- 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. May - September
- The Garden opens an hour early Wednesdays & Sundays for members.
- The Garden is closed July 4, November 22 and December 25, 2018.
Early Closures 2018
- March 2 at 3 p.m.
- March 3 & 4 All Day
- March 30 at 3 p.m.
- April 28 at 12 p.m.
- May 6 at 3 p.m.
- Nov. 23-24 & 30 at 4 p.m.
- Dec. 1-2, 7-9, 14-16, 19-24, 24, 26-30 at 4 p.m.
- May 1 at 9 a.m.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Stay hydrated. Visit Hydration Stations throughout the Garden.
- Wear and reapply sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are suggested.
- The Garden is ADA accessible.
- Weapons and Firearms are prohibited.
- Rent strollers, electric scooter, wheelchairs and umbrellas at the SRP Visitor’s Center. First-come, first served basis.
- The Garden Shop hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Tours and activities are available. Check at Admissions for offerings.
The Garden does not permit outside food, beverage or picnicking.
10:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Gertrude’s offers a fresh food experience at the Garden focusing on ingredients directly from the farm and pasture to the plate. Make a reservation at Gertrudesrestaurant.net or call 480 719.8600.
Gertrude's is a Diners' Choice Award winner!
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily, October-May
FREE ADMISSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Garden admission is free on Community Day, the second Tuesday of every month.
- You can visit the Garden and other Valley arts and cultural attractions using the Culture Pass.
- Admission is free to Active Military personnel. A valid government issued ID is required. Limited to one use per transaction. Not valid for special events.