The Desert Botanical Garden offers a wide variety of opportunities for businesses and foundations to fulfill their philanthropic and marketing goals through sponsorships, membership in the Desert Council and grants. This may include brand exposure and recognition to the Garden’s 325,000+ annual visitors and 24,000+ member households, exclusive hospitality benefits for your clients and employees and much more.
Most importantly, your investment in the Garden benefits our community and the state of Arizona by supporting:
- Environmental education, horticulture and cultural programs that serve 20,000-40,000 children, families and adults every year
- Scientific research and conservation efforts that have far-reaching effects locally and globally
- Enriching exhibits and events that bring the wonders of the desert to life
To learn more about how your business or foundation can support the Desert Botanical Garden, read on or contact Julie Winslett Wagoner, institutional giving manager, at 480 481.8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Desert Council business affiliation program provides a meaningful way for businesses to invest in educational programs, exhibits, and research and conservation efforts that benefit our entire community. Desert Council membership levels start at $250.
Program or Operating Grants
Foundations can support the Garden’s mission and special initiatives through grant support. To learn more, contact Julie Winslett Wagoner at 480 481.8115 or email@example.com.
The Garden has a wide array of events, educational programs and exhibitions that can provide your company or foundation with donor name or logo recognition, hospitality benefits and employee engagement opportunities, depending on sponsorship level. Below are listed just a handful of the many opportunities available. For a customized sponsorship proposal or for additional sponsorship availability, contact Julie Winslett Wagoner at 480 481.8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moonlight Masquerade – Fall 2011
- Dia de los Muertos – Fall 2011
- Chiles & Chocolate Festival – November 2011
- Las Noches de las Luminarias – December 2011
Educational Programs Sponsorships
- Sonoran Desert Adventure school field trip program
- Summer Flashlight Tours
- Seedlings Preschool Classes
- Adult education classes and workshops
The Garden showcases art exhibitions throughout the year, providing recognition on marketing materials and website, excellent hospitality benefits and membership in the Desert Council. Contact Julie Winslett Wagoner at 480 481.8115 or email@example.com for information on these upcoming exhibition sponsorship opportunities.
- David Rogers’ Big Bugs
- Design for a Living World
Fill out the form below to make your donation.