EXPERIENCE FALL’S MUSIC IN THE GARDEN CONCERT SERIES IN THE ICONIC DESERT BOTANICAL GARDENDecember 11, 2017
Phoenix, AZ – Desert Botanical Garden is announcing its spring lineup for its highly anticipated Music in the Garden concert series. Experience local and national musicians perform live in the beauty of the Garden’s iconic desert venue.
• Feb. 2 – Ratio Band (R&B, funk, classic rock and more)
• Feb. 9 – Big Pete Pearson Blues Band (blues)
• Feb. 16 – Louis Landon Quartet (contemporary originals and covers of Sinatra, Bennett and more)
• Feb. 23 – Traveler (world music fusion)
• March 8 (Thursday performance) – Marmalade Skies (music of The Beatles)
• March 9 – Carole Pellatt & Boneyard (jazz)
• March 16 – Kilted Spirit (Celtic/Irish)
• March 23 – R. Carlos Nakai Quartet (contemporary)
• April 6 – Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band (R&B, blues)
• April 13 – Jaleo (Latin)
• April 20 – Papa John DeFrancesco & the Union Four (jazz, blues)
• May 4 – Cinco de Moio (jazz)
• May 11 – A Touch of Class (R&B and more)
• May 18 – Dmitri Matheny Group, featuring Holly Pyle (jazz, contemporary)
• May 25 – Sahnas Brothers Band (Spanish and Mediterranean-inspired fusion)
• June 1 – Canyon Records Artists (contemporary Native American performers)
• June 8 – Jay Allan and the Uncommon Good (funky-folk, blues rock)
• June 15 – QVLN (Latin-infused contemporary)
• June 22 – AZ Dueling Pianos
Consider the Garden’s dining options when you attend Music in the Garden. Dine before the concert at Gertrude’s restaurant or at the event, enjoy the Patio Café, the chef-attended station, full cash bar and boutique wine sales.
WHERE: Ullman Terrace, Desert Botanical Garden
1201 N. Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008
COST: Members: $25 | General Public: $30
Tickets are limited and advance purchase is strongly recommended. General seating only. No refunds or exchanges on ticket(s) purchased. No outside food or beverages allowed.
TICKETS: Order online at dbg.org/music, call 480.941.1225 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., daily) or visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily)
INFO: For more information, call 480.941.1225 or visit www.dbg.org. Music in the Garden is sponsored in part by Pour Masters Bar Service.
About Desert Botanical Garden
Desert Botanical Garden is the largest botanical garden in the Southwest, featuring 50,000 plants from across the world. The Garden allows visitors to experience the beauty of the desert like never before. For 78 years, the Garden’s commitment to the community is to advance excellence in education, research, exhibition and conservation of desert plants of the world with emphasis on the Southwestern United States.