World Music Fusion
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Traveler performs a fun, innovative fusion of world music and rock. Using traditional ethnic instruments combined with all the power of a full-blown rock band, their performances are intense, exotic and adrenaline-driven. Dynamic front man Scott Jeffers draws from his experiences travelling all over the world for inspiration in composing Traveler’s original music. Known for his fiery and passionate violin and vocal performances, Scott’s commanding presence onstage adds to the trademark power of the live Traveler shows. He also brings traditional instruments from his journeys to the stage; Turkish oud, Moroccan loutar that are ancient predecessors to the guitar, bouzouki, a traditional Greek stringed instrument, and even Moroccan sheep horn. The real magic of a Traveler show is in the connection they make with the audience. They give a high energy , passionate performance that draws the audience in.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Marinated Moroccan Style Chicken Skewer, Basmati Rice, Cucumber Mint Feta Salad, Pita, Yogurt Sauce.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.