A Touch of Class
R&B and More
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
A Touch of Class came to life in the fall of 2012 as an upbeat party band that performed straight-ahead jazz, funk and smooth jazz. Although that remains their primary focus, you can expect the band to mix in other sounds from their extensive repertoire that includes dance music and R&B. A Touch of Class is influenced by musical greats Bony James, Miles Davis, Bob James, Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea, just to name a few. They have performed at restaurants, clubs, and private events throughout the Valley and this is their second time at the Garden. They plan to once again have guests dancing in and out of their seats when they return.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Spicy BBQ’d Fried Chicken on Green Chile Mac and Cheese, Cucumber, Watermelon and Cabbage Slaw.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.