The Seasonal Table Dinner Series
Members: $150 / General Public $160
- January 19: Southwestern Mexican-American
- February 9: Southern Creole and Cajun
- March 2: West Coast California Italian
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Enjoy the Garden’s scenery while sipping wine and dining al fresco on customized menus from Arizona’s talented chefs. This year’s series will take guests on a culinary road trip through three of our nation’s most beloved subcultures.
March 2 | West Coast California Italian
West Coast California Italian Featuring a customized menu by Chef Gabriele Bertaccini of iL Tocco Food
Ioannis Goudelis Trio - Jazz and European
Roasted Baby Beets, Beluga Lentils, Point Rey Blue Charred Sprouts, Calabrian Chili Vin, Fried Sage
Housemade Nduja Ravioli, Roasted Brown Butter Crema, English Peas & Farm Goat Cheese
Seared Niman Ranch Filet, Sunchoke Puree, Cipollini Onions, Charred Carrots & Farro and Pancetta Chutney
Avocado Chocolate Mousse, Brownie Crumbles, Marshmallow Fluff, Luxardo Cherries
Born in Florence, Italy, and inspired by his family's love for food and his native land, Gabriele Bertaccini discovered his passion for cooking as a young boy. At the age of thirteen, Gabriele landed his first job at a local restaurant where he washed dishes and pans. Not too long after that, he bought a suitcase of knives and started cooking. He never stopped ever since. Gabriele attended a five-year program at the prestigious Instituto Professionale Buontalenti per Servizi Alberghieri in Florence, Italy, where he graduated in regional, Italian cuisine and specialized in Tuscan cooking as well as additional culinary courses including Food and Beverage Management. Chef Bertaccini currently travels the world but spends most of his culinary life between Los Angeles, California and Phoenix, Arizona, where he is the Executive Chef and Founder of award-winning iL TOCCO FOOD, a culinary experiences company focused on creating and providing memorable, personalized culinary events all over the world. iL TOCCO FOOD was quickly named one of the best dining event companies in the country and expanded its success to other cities such as London, New York City, San Francisco and, of course, Florence, Italy.
The Fine Print
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification to be admitted. No exceptions.
- Children will not be admitted even if parent or guardian is present.
- Event programming is subject to change.
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the Garden.
- No refunds, exchanges or rain dates.
- Advance ticket purchase recommended.
- Proceeds from this event benefit the Garden’s education, research and conservation programs.