Sahnas Brothers Band
Spanish and Mediterranean-inspired fusion
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Beautifully blending the sounds and rhythms of their native Greek culture, the Desert Southwest, and the warm inviting romance of the Spanish guitar, The Sahnas Brothers (Thano and Demitri) have created a magical and intimate Mediterranean style. Their live performance blends dynamic musicianship with stories and a little comedy.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Marinated Grilled Chicken, Paella, Grilled Vegetables, Potato Roll and Butter.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.