Music in the Garden Spring 2017:Wes Ringel Scott Dunlap and AZ Dueling Pianos
Rock, Top 40 from the ‘50s to today
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Two pianos and two voices will energize Dorrance Hall with an unforgettable clap along, sing along experience. Enjoy a fun-filled evening of dueling pianos played by two of the Southwest’s most dynamic musical entertainers. Wes Ringel and Scott Dunlap will take every request the audience can throw at them, from Sinatra to the Beatles to Katy Perry and more. Between sets, step outside to Boppart Courtyard to enjoy the evening air and sounds of the Garden at night, then head back in for more good times.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: TBD
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.