Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Trialogue: Sherry Finzer Darin Mahoney & Will Clipman
Flute, Guitar and Percussion
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Imagine a breath of ancient breeze stirring the fabled Aeolian strings, accompanied by the rhythm of distant thunder and the melody of gentle rain on your window pane, and you’ll have an inkling of the subtle, sophisticated sounds of Trialogue: timeless music as old as the earth and sky, yet as fresh and new as tomorrow’s sunrise. Featuring international award-winning multi-flutist and Heart Dance Records recording artist Sherry Finzer playing concert C, alto and bass flutes; luthier and guitarist Darin Mahoney playing his self-built koa and cedar acoustic guitars; and seven-time GRAMMY® Nominee Will Clipman playing a pan-global palette of drums and percussion, this genre-transcending trio blends the depth of classical discipline with the down-home soulfulness of American roots music and the percolating pulse of worldbeat to create an entirely original sound that is at once soothing and energizing.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Marinated grilled chicken breast, orange ginger soy sauce, mushroom stir fried rice, stir fry vegetables (gluten free).
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.