Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Sahnas Brothers Band
Spanish and Mediterranean guitar fusion
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Beautifully blending the sounds and rhythms of their native Greek culture, the Desert Southwest, and the warm inviting romance of the Spanish guitar, The Sahnas Brothers (Thano and Demitri) have created a magical and intimate Mediterranean style. Percussion and Their live performance blends dynamic musicianship with stories and a little comedy.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Citrus marinated chicken breast, herbed creamy orzo, grilled vegetables, dinner roll and butter.
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.