Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Robby Roberson Band
Soft rock, Americana
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Robby Roberson Band performs an Americana style of music rich in rootsy rhythms and flavors of rock, blues, folk, gospel, and jazz. Their repertoire of original songs weaves adventures of fact, fiction, joy, and sorrow into a rich musical fabric. Audiences love the dynamic blend of traditional acoustic and modern instruments. Robby Roberson was winner of the 2013 Tucson Folk Festival Songwriters Contest, and the Robby Roberson Band won second place at the 2014 Pickin’ in the Pines Bluegrass Festival.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Grilled beef fajitas with peppers and onions, flour tortillas, black beans and rice, sour cream, roasted tomato salsa.
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.