Music in the Garden Spring 2017: The Rave
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
CONCERT IS SOLD OUT
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Rave, fronted by Joe Salamone, is one of the Valley’s favorite performers of retro and nostalgic rock. After a crowd pleasing performance in 2016, the Garden has invited the Rave to return to play more of everyone’s favorite tunes from the swinging ‘60s. The Rave will be performing songs by The Beatles, the Kinks, The Yardbirds, The Animals and many more of the bands that made the mid-‘60s such a glorious and influential time for rock and roll.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Beer battered cod filets, Yukon fries, coleslaw, lemon aioli (dairy free).
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.