Music in the Garden Spring 2017: The Louis Landon Trio
Tribute to Frank Sinatra and More
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Louis Landon and his trio will be performing some of the best loved hits of Frank Sinatra plus some originals and instrumentals. For the past 27 years, Landon’s production company has taken him around the world. He has performed with and for some very high profile names in entertainment, from accompanying Mikhail Baryshnikov on national and international tours to playing with Rupert "Pina Colada Song" Holmes on television and national tours, rock & roll with John Hall, opening for "Little Feat" on national tours. Landon has released 21 albums and writes and produces music for film, video, and commercials. Louis Landon (piano and vocals) will be joined by Troy Perkins on electric bass and Eddie Barattini on the drums.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Grilled chicken, marsala mushroom sauce, rice orzo pilaf, broccolini with parmesan and garlic, dinner dolls and butter.
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.