Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Domingo DeGrazia Spanish Guitar Band
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
CONCERT IS SOLD OUT
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Spanish guitar, very difficult to master, is also the most melodious and sweet sounding among all types of guitars. Domingo brings grace, passion and flair to the instrument as he plays lead guitar. His music combines dynamic rhythms with vibrant Latin, Salsa and rock drum beats. Violinist Beth Daunis brings exotic and soulful violin to the mix, while Mark Brugler and Rick Skowron round out the sound masterfully on bass and acoustic guitar.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Grilled chourico, chicken, onion and pepper skewer, Spanish rice, pea, mint and feta salad, flat bread.
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.