Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
CONCERT IS SOLD OUT
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Blues Review Band was formed out of Bluesman Mike's passion for the blues. On his birthday in 2007, he decided to go back to his musical roots and bought himself a bass guitar. After some jam sessions with other musicians, their sound began to click and soon Bluesman Mike and the Blues Review Band were performing throughout the Phoenix area.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Pulled BBQ chicken Memphis style on a brioche bun, southern slaw, sweet potato fries, corn and pepper salad (dairy free).
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.