Music in the Garden Spring 2017: Big Nick and the Gila Monsters
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call 480 481.8188 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Big Nick and the Gila Monsters have been creating sensational melodies since 1993 and are always a Garden favorite. Don’t miss captivating front man Big Nick backed by his masterful musicians as they perform fan favorites from their eclectic blues catalogue.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Gila monster burger, ½ lb. angus beef, grilled shrimp, sliced andouille, garlic mayo, havarti cheese, brioche bun, steak fries and house made pickle.
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.