Mother Road Trio
BLUES, SWING, AND GYPSY SOUL
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call: 480 941.1225 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Mother Road Trio is a popular Flagstaff band name in honor of Route 66, the “Mother Road”. Combining elements of blues, swing, gypsy soul and jazz, the trio’s members—Sammy McRae (harmonica), Mike Shiner (upright bass) and Larry Czarnecki (electric and acoustic guitar), tap into a deep sense of Americana.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Concert Special: Herb marinated grilled chicken, Basmati rice with peas and carrots, peppers and feta, yogurt mint sauce and pitas.
Dine at Gertrude’s, Patio Café or the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcohol available at the boutique wine station and bar.
The Fine Print
- 21 and older. ID required.
- Children not permitted.
- No outside food or beverages.
- Open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Programming subject to change.