Music of the Beatles
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480.941.1225 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or visit the admissions Box Office 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
With the motto, "No boots, no suits; the magic’s in the music”, no local band is better at recreating the phenomenal sound of The Beatles than Marmalade Skies. This seven piece band of seasoned, professional musicians considers their musical tribute a labor of love. They welcome Garden audiences to take a trip with them down Penny Lane for a night of music and memories.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Fish and Chips, Traditional Tartar Sauce.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.