The Great Pumpkin Festival
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Events Plaza, Pumpkin Patch & Community Garden
- Call: 480 481.8188
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Sept. 30
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Oct 1, 2015 - Sept. 30, 2016
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Celebrate a fall tradition and carve new memories with the Desert Botanical Garden at the Great Pumpkin Festival. Take a hayride out to the Garden’s pumpkin patch, where children 12 and under can find their perfect pumpkin! Get lost in the amazing hay bale maze, meet adorable farm animals in the petting zoo, decorate a pumpkin and dance to boot-scootin’ country- western entertainment. Visit the Community Garden to see how pumpkins grow and listen to great pumpkin tales.
Back at the Event Plaza, test your skills on carnival style games, enjoy live music, purchase pony rides and food concession items.
Attending the Festival
- Activities and hayride are included with paid Garden admission.
- Members are free and must show Member ID to be admitted. Become a member today for unlimited annual admissions and more!
- All children under 3 are free.
Pull-up a hay bale, put on those dancing shoes and delight in family-fun country-western music and performers.
Daily | 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- DJ Dana performs in the Pumpkin Patch
October 23, 24 & 25 from 8:30 a.m. – noon.
- Arizona Folk Ensemble featuring members of Run Boy Run will perform in the Event Plaza
October 24 & 25 from 12:30 - 3 p. m.
- Hurt County will perform in the Event Plaza
Guests will receive one (1) pumpkin ticket per 12 and under child in their group when they check-in at admissions. All children 12 and under are allowed one (1) complimentary pumpkin in exchange for their pumpkin ticket.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- Breakfast and lunch items available for purchase from Short Leash Hotdogs and Sausages.
- Concessions available for purchase from Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events.
- Kettle corn and other artisan popcorn flavors available for purchase from Kettle Heroes.
The Fine Print
- Programming subject to change.
- Food concessions, pony rides and Harvest Market items are an additional charge.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted. Water okay.
Sponsored by Pearson & Company and Chipotle Mexican Grill, with additional support from The Fred Maytag Family Foundation and The Ferry Family Foundation in memory of Ernest S. and Virginia D. Ferry.
Fall festivals sponsored by: