Weekly, Thursday & Saturday through September 3
- Call: 480 941.1225, daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Bring a flashlight and join us for an evening of exploration! Flashlight tours are a sensory experience where you will see, hear and feel the desert night. The self-paced stroll along the Garden’s trails to a variety of discovery stations (see below) is perfect for families and children of all ages.
Please bring your own flashlight. Flashlights will also be available for purchase in the Garden Shop until 9 p.m.
For additional information call 480 941.1225
For information about other tours or special group tour rates, visit the Tours & Activities page.
- Agave Discovery Station
- Saguaro Discovery Station
- Mesquite Discovery Station
- Palo Verde Discovery Station
- Night Bloomers Station (May & June)
- Insect Discovery Station
- Tarantula and Scorpion Discovery Station
- Gecko/Lizard Discovery Station
- Snake Discovery Station
- Desert Tortoise Discovery Station
- Frog/Toad Discovery Station
- Night Birds/Bats Discovery Station
- Naked Eye Sky Discovery Station
**Discovery stations vary each evening and are based upon on volunteer staff availability.
Flashlight Tour Birthday Parties
Parties offered Thursday and Saturday nights only from May 28 through September 3. For pricing and availability, call 480 481.8159.
Desert in the Dark Girl Scout Badge Program
Girl Scouts will experience the Sonoran Desert at night while learning about stars and nocturnal animals through this self-guided program. Available on select dates June through August. For additional information or to register (March 2016), please visit dbg.org/girlscouts or call 480 481.8121.