Dogs' Day in the Garden
Come. Sit. Play.
- Call 480 941.1225 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Take advantage of this special opportunity to bring the whole family, dogs included, to the Garden. Go for a walk on Garden trails, meet other dog lovers, heel for family photo opportunities, learn about local dog-related nonprofits, shop and enjoy samples with your pup, and experience a hands-on, canine-themed activity. Before you enter the Garden, visit the Arizona Humane Society Waggin’ Wheels Mobile Adoption Vehicle near the Garden Entry | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wildflower Pavilion | Times TBD
- Doga (Dog Yoga) – Conscious Community Yoga
20 minute interactive yoga class for you and your dog. Mats provided. Classes are first come, first served. Space is limited.
Ullman Terrace | 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Live music at the Dog-friendly Cafe
Laidback live music will be performed at a volume that allows for conversation and a musical environment comfortable for dogs’.
Dorrance Hall | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Peruse vendors and nonprofit organizations with pet information, fun and practical items for dogs and dog owners, and plenty of tasty dog treats.
Boppart Courtyard | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- DJ Muchacho Mike
- Bark Park—Relaxation and Leashed Dog Play Zone
The Fine Print
- Dogs must be on a leash and remain on trails.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and licenses.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs and dispose of their waste.
- Desert Botanical Garden reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be dangerous to other dogs or visitors.
- Dogs will only be admitted from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dogs will not be allowed in Gertrude’s or the Garden Shop.