Dogs' Day in the Garden
Come. Sit. Play.
- Call 480 941.1225 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Take advantage of this special opportunity to bring the whole family, dogs included, to the Garden. Go for a walk on Garden trails, meet other dog lovers, and heel for photo opportunities. Learn about local dog-related nonprofits, shop and enjoy samples with your pup, and experience hands-on, canine-themed activities. Don’t miss this tail-wagging good time! Share your photos with us on social media by using #dbgdogs. See photos from the November 5 Dogs' Day here.
Garden admission includes:
All ages craft activity
Samples of dog treats
Special presentations from behavioral solutions to local activities for you and your dog
Doga (dog yoga) spaces limited
Before you enter the Garden, visit the Arizona Humane Society Waggin’ Wheels Mobile Adoption Vehicle near the Garden Entry | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Wildflower Pavilion | Times TBD
- Doga (Dog Yoga) – Conscious Community Yoga
Join us for an interactive yoga class that’s doggone relaxing. This 20 minute yoga class for you and your dog is the perfect start to your morning! Mats will be provided for fido and guests. Classes are first come, first served, as space is limited.
Dorrance Hall | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Vendors and nonprofit organizations will fill Dorrance Hall with pet information, fun and practical items for dogs and dog owners, and plenty of tasty dog treats.
Boppart Courtyard | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- DJ Muchacho Mike
- Bark Park—Relaxation and Leashed Dog Play Zone
Food and Drinks
- Boppart Courtyard: Fabulous Foods-coffee, water, soft drinks, and light snacks
- The Patio Café
The Fine Print
- All dogs must be on a leash and remain on marked trails at all times.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and licenses.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs and properly dispose of their waste.
- Desert Botanical Garden reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any dog thought to be dangerous to other dogs or visitors.
- Dogs will only be admitted to the Garden between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Dogs will not be allowed in Gertrude’s or the Garden Shop.
- Programming subject to change.
Proceeds from canine admission fee benefit the Arizona Humane Society.