Big Pete Pearson Blues Band
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480 481.8188 Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Indisputably Phoenix’s “King of the Blues”, Big Pete Pearson, born in Jamaica and raised in Austin, Texas, landed in Phoenix in the 1950’s. Big Pete was only 9 years of age when he gave his first performance at a local bar and found his lifelong calling. Over the years, Big Pete worked with legends including Ray Charles, B.B. King, Muddy Waters, and an endless array of others. Although he is a local legend, inducted in the Arizona Blues Hall of Fame in 1995, Big Pete more often these days performs in Europe with his band The Gamblers. When he returns to Arizona and graces the Garden stage for his wildly popular concerts, he is backed by The Big Pete Pearson Blues Band.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Creamed Chicken and Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes with Dinner Roll and Butter.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.