Agave on the Rocks
6-10 p.m. | Doors open at 6 p.m.
Members: $70 / General Public $75
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call: 480 941.1225 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Enjoy a refreshing margarita in our signature glowing glass while sampling gourmet cuisine prepared by renowned Valley restaurants and caterers. Shimmy & sway under the stars to the vibrant beats of live musical entertainment throughout the Garden. Don’t miss the ever-popular tequila sampling station in Dorrance Hall where a representative will be present to discuss the finer points of tasting.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- Guests will be served a welcome margarita upon arrival in a glowing glass (non-alcoholic drink will be available and guests can keep the glass).
- Unlimited samples of gourmet cuisine from renowned Valley restaurants and caterers.
- Full cash bars will be located throughout the Garden offering a variety of agave inspired cocktails.
Sample the evening's featured tequilas at a sampling station.
- Open: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tasting is located in Dorrance Hall.
Light-up the night with captivating entertainment by some of Arizona’s most brilliant performers.
Restaurants & Caterers
Arizona Taste Catering, Atlasta Catering & Event Concepts, Aventura, Benedict’s Catering & Events, Creations in Cuisine, Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events, Fresh from the Kitchen, Gertrude’s, Herb Box Catering & Events, Hyatt Regency Phoenix– Copper Square Kitchen, M Culinary Concepts, Palettas Betty and Santa Barbara Catering
The Fine Print
- Agave on the Rocks FAQ
- Event takes place throughout the Garden.
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification to be admitted. No exceptions.
- Children will not be admitted even if parent or guardian is present.
- Event programming is subject to change.
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the Garden.
- No refunds, exchanges or rain dates.
- Advance ticket purchase recommended.
- Proceeds from this event benefit the Garden’s education, research and conservation programs.
Sponsored in part by: