Agave on the Rocks
6-10 p.m. | Doors open at 6 p.m.
Members: $70 / General Public $75
Please log in to purchase tickets.
- Call: 480 941.1225 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
The 15th annual Agave on the Rocks!
Celebrate tequila, food and music at the coolest party in the desert! Encounter the sights and sounds of the groovy 60s & 70s while enjoying a refreshing margarita in a glowing glass and culinary treats prepared by some of the Valley’s best restaurants & caterers.
Boogie down to live entertainment by:
- Marmalade Skies
- Ratio Band
- DJ “Mondo Shane” Kennedy
- DJ Muchacho Mike
- Ariel performances by Vertical Fix
- Walter the Bus
Quench your thirst at any of the full cash bars presenting a variety of agave-inspired cocktails.
Don’t miss the ever-popular tequila sampling station! Sample the three tiers of our TWO featured tequilas and talk with representatives about the finer points of tasting and the production process. Sampling Stations will be open from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Look for the Embajador Tequila and Partida Tequila mixologist tables for a sample of a signature Agave on the Rocks inspired cocktail. The full-sized signature cocktails will be available at any of the cash bars located throughout the Garden.
Restaurants & Caterers
Arizona Taste Catering, Atlasta Catering & Event Concepts, Aventura, Benedict’s Catering & Events, Creations in Cuisine, Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events, Fresh from the Kitchen, Gertrude’s, Herb Box Catering & Events, Hyatt Regency Phoenix– Copper Square Kitchen, M Culinary Concepts, Paletas Betty and Santa Barbara Catering.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the amazing menu items being sampled this year:
- Groovy Carnita Puffs and Pineapple Carrot Cake
- Grilled Sand Dab Tacos with Smoked Tomato Avocado Salsa and Machaca & Green Chile Agnolotti with Tequila Chipotle Lime Cream
- Gulf Shrimp “Bahn Mi” with Vegetable Slaw in a Chipotle Vinaigrette and Nutella Empanada
- “Loaded Popcorn” featuring Carnitas, Pork Belly & Dried Pico and Margarita Lollipops
- Elote con Nopales and Poke by Elvis
The Fine Print
- Agave on the Rocks FAQ
- Event takes place throughout the Garden.
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification to be admitted. No exceptions.
- Children will not be admitted even if parent or guardian is present.
- Event programming is subject to change.
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the Garden.
- No refunds, exchanges or rain dates.
- Advance ticket purchase recommended.
- Proceeds from this event benefit the Garden’s education, research and conservation programs.
Sponsored in part by: