a new dinner series
The Seasonal Table: Wine & Dine
February 7, 2015
6 - 9 p.m.
Boppart Courtyard | Doors Open at 6 p.m.
The Seasonal Table is held in special Garden locations chosen for their beautiful settings. After a welcome drink and hors d’oeuvres, guests dine on a four-course dinner of fresh, locally sourced seasonal cuisine.
Wine & Dine celebrates the wide and varied culinary uses of wine. Each of the four courses will have wine as a special ingredient and will be carefully paired with a featured wine. Matthew Taylor, executive chef at Gertrude's restaurant, will be on hand to talk about your meal and featured wine representatives will discuss the selected wine pairings. The soulful styling of local jazz favorite, The Dmitri Matheny Group, completes the experience.
Other dinners in the series:
- Call 480 481.8188 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily)
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification to be admitted. No exceptions.
- Children will not be admitted even if parent or guardian is present.
- Event programming is subject to change.
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the Garden.
- No refunds, exchanges or rain dates.
- Advance ticket purchase recommended.
- Proceeds from this event benefit the Garden’s education, research and conservation programs.
- Event may be photographed for promotional purposes.