Guests can sample 40 different wines each day. Purchase a bottle or case (or two) and stock your wine cellar at the Wine Retail Store.
Download Wine List.
Did you purchase wine at Corks & Cactus 2012? If so, bring back your Desert Botanical Garden reusable wine tote and receive 10% off your purchase of six or more bottles!
Wine Retail Store
- All 80 wines will be available to purchase.
- Retail store features wines that are priced at $35 or less, with no sales tax on any wine purchased
- Guests are able to mix & match 12 or more bottles and receive 10% off the total purchase price
- All wine purchased benefits the Garden’s education, research, exhibition and conservation programs
- Mr. Trio featuring Adam Roberts, Jeff Libman, and Ben Hedquist
- Fabulous Food / 2:00 p.m. each day / Kitchell Patio
- Chef Greg Reynolds, Executive Chef of Fabulous Food, will be leading demonstrations featuring recipes from the Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events kitchen.
- Gertrude's / 3:30 p.m. each day / Kitchell Patio
- Chef Stephen Eldridge, Executive Chef of Gertrude’s Restaurant, will be leading demonstrations featuring recipes from the Garden’s new restaurant.
All items are plus tax.
Filet Mignon Panini
Sliced Filet Mignon, Caramelized Onions, Reggiano Parmesan, Arugula, Garlic Aioli, Ciabatta Bread Truffled Fingerling Potato Salad, Grain Mustard Vinaigrette - $14
Smoked Turkey, Sage Cheddar and Cranberry Relish, Wildflower Cranberry Walnut Bread Truffle Fingerling Potato Salad, Grain Mustard Vinaigrette - $13
A selection of imported and domestic cheeses accented with grilled apples, grapes dried fruits, savory nuts, and crackers - $12
Seasonal vegetables crudités accompanied served with sun dried tomato ranch dip - $6
Salami, Sausage, Olives, Roasted Peppers, House Cured Tomatoes - $10
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Topped with Fresh Parmesan Cheese and Served with Tri Colored Tortilla Chips - $9
Rich Chocolate Fondue Surrounded by Strawberries, Fresh Pineapple Chunks, Soft Marshmallows and Cream Puffs for Dipping - $7
- Prickly Pear Iced Tea - $2.50
- Canned Soda (Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke) - $2.00
- Bottled Water - $2.50
The Fine Print
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted, even if a parent or guardian is present.
- This is an outdoor event. Business casual attire and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Wines are subject to change, substitutions may occur.
- Event programming is subject to change.
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought into the vent.
- No refund, exchanges or rain dates.
- Corks & Cactus ticket price includes Garden/Event admission, wine tasting and entertainment.