Music in the Garden
Desert Botanical Garden once again offers an exciting and diverse lineup of talented performers at the Fall Music in the Garden concert series. Enjoy performances from local bands at the always stunning Ullman Terrace stage. These shows sell out quickly so buy your tickets soon!
- Members: $20 / General Public: $25
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. | Concert 7-9 p.m
- Ullman Terrace
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend
Food and drink available for purchase
Fall 2016 Music in the Garden Concert Series
Dining and Beverage Options
Dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, prior to the concert, or at the Patio Café in Ullman Terrace after doors are open. The Patio Café offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and hot and cold drinks. Every week, a different special entrée is available for purchase at the chef-attended station by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased from the boutique wine station and full cash bar.
The Fine Print
- Reservations for Gertrude’s are strongly recommended.
- Ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts may be moved to Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
Sponsored in part by: