Welcome to the Desert Botanical Garden’s Wildflower InfoSite – each spring during March and April we partner with Arizona’s parks and gardens to provide you with a guide to where the wildflowers are blooming.
Did you miss the wildflowers this year? We've got you covered! You can view all the wildflower pictures that were submitted spring 2015 below. Check back next year during March and April for regular wildflower updates.
Thank you to all the parks, gardens and social media friends that participated in the Wildflower Infosite this year!
Using the Pinterest Place Board
- To view close-ups of the individual flowers, click on an image below.
- To see a complete map, click on "See it on Pinterest" below the images. This will take you to Pinterest, you do not need to have a Pinterest account to view the map.
This is a brief list of Arizona's parks and garden who collaborate with the Garden on our Wildflower Infosite. This is not a comprehensive list of every park or garden in the state.
- Desert Botanical Garden
- South Mountain Park
- Maricopa County Parks
- Adobe Dam Regional Park
- Buckeye Hills Regional Park
- Cave Creek Regional Park
- Desert Outdoor Center
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park
- Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area
- Usery Mountain Regional Park
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Glendale Public Library Xeriscape Garden
- Thunderbird Conservation Park
North of Phoenix
East of Phoenix
- Picacho Peak State Park
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Saguaro National Park East District
- Saguaro National Park West District
- Tohono Chul Park
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
- Patagonia Lake State Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and Museum