Las Noches de Las Luminarias 2016
Join us for a magical evening
Select date to purchase tickets
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Season for Sharing Donation
Season for Sharing funds agencies that help at-risk children & families, improve education, aid victims of domestic violence and serve the elderly.
- Call: 480 941.1225
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Rain Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation due to rain, please review our Rain Policy for Ticket Holders
Eight thousand hand-lit luminaria bags and thousands of white twinkle lights will set the Garden aglow this winter for 21 magical evenings. Join us for this Southwest holiday tradition that features the sights and sounds of nine entertainment ensembles, including the return of Simply Three. Enjoy dinner at the Garden with family and friends and stroll the paths with a warm cup of cider or cocoa, as you celebrate the season at this year’s very special Las Noches de las Luminarias.
- Adults: $25 | Children: $10 (3-12) Children under 3 admitted free.
Become a member today to save on tickets!
- Adults: $30 | Children: $12.50 (3-12) Children under 3 admitted free.
- Order online at dbg.org/luminaria
- Call 480 941.1225 (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily)
- Visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily)
Group discounts are availble when purchasing 25 or more tickets. Call
480 481.8104 for more information and to ask about private rental options.
Food and beverage available for an additional charge.
All acts performing nightly unless otherwise noted.
Mariachi Pasión | Mariachi
Ottosen Entry Garden
Scott Jeffers of Traveler | World Fusion Music
Jácome Flamenco DUET | Flamenco Guitar & Dance
Steele Herb Garden (Located in Center for Desert Living Trail)
Simply Three | Classical Crossover
Walt Richardson & Friends | Acoustic, Rock and Reggae
Salt River Brass Quintet | Classical and Holiday - Supported by the Twiford Foundation
Harriet K. Maxwell Desert Wildflower Loop Trail
Phoenix Astronomical Society | Stargazing
Plants and People of the Sonoran Desert Trail and top of Sonoran Desert Nature Trail
Yellow Bird | Apache Winter Stories & Native Flute
Plants and People of the Sonoran Desert Loop Trail
Performing in Webster Auditorium
Handbell Ringers of Sun City
November 25 & 26
Desert Bells International
December 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31
Mountain View Lutheran Bells of Praise
December 17 & 18
Bells of Joy
December 20 & 21
Dove of the Desert UMC
December 26 & 27
*Programming subject to change.
Dining & Beverage Options
- Gertrude’s, the Garden's onsite restaurant, is open nightly during Luminaria. Advanced reservations are highly recommended. Call 480 719.8600 or visit gertrudesrestaurant.net to make reservations.
- The Patio Café, located on Ullman Terrace, will also be open nightly.
- Purchase wine by the glass or bottle, or sample a wine flight at our seasonal boutique wine store.
Dorrance Hall Buffet
- Adult Buffet Meal Ticket - $22 per Adult – Inclusive of tax
- Child Buffet meal Ticket (12 and under) - $12 per Child – Inclusive of tax
It is recommended that you purchase meal tickets in advance or you may purchase them at the Admissions Box Office.
Salad and Bread Station
Caesar Salad: crisp romaine, house made Caesar dressing topped with parmesan cheese and croutons
- Mixed Greens citrus segments, red onion, tortilla frizzles and a citrus vinaigrette
- Assorted Fresh Baked Rolls with creamery butter
- Penne Pasta with sautéed shrimp, peppers, corn and queso fresco with cilantro cream sauce
- Cheese Tortellini with roasted butternut squash and Oaxaca cheese with a chipotle pesto sauce
- Chili Crusted Tri-Tip with sautéed mushrooms and onions
- Chicken Poblano Mole
- Winter Squash Medley with corn and peppers
- Roasted Red Potatoes with cumin and onions
- Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Tres Leches Cake
- Mexican Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Ice Water with cucumber
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Decaffeinated Coffee with cream and sweetener
- Creamy Hot Chocolate with miniature marshmallows
- Warm Spiced Apple Cider with cinnamon sticks and clove
Catered by Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events:
Sponsor a luminaria tribute bag
Parking & Accessibility
- Carpool with Family and Friends
- A limited quantity of electric scooters and wheelchairs will be available for advance reservation on a first-come, first-served basis at the time of ticket purchase by calling 480 481.8188.
- View our Interactive Trail Guide.
Volunteer for Luminaria
Become a Volunteer in the Garden. Visit dbg.org/volunteer for more details.
Visit the Garden Shop
Complete your holiday shopping with a unique gift from the Garden Shop. Choose from a large selection of distinctive merchandise and plants.
Season for Sharing
This year when you purchase your Luminaria tickets, you will have the opportunity to help those in need by donating to Season for Sharing during the check-out process. Season for Sharing funds agencies that help at-risk children & families, improve education, aid victims of domestic violence and serve the elderly.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Sponsored in part by:
The Fine Print