Jay Allan Band
Funky-Folk, Blues Rock
Doors 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480.941.1225 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or visit the admissions Box Office 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Colorado-born and Phoenix, AZ based singer/songwriter Jay Allan plays funky-folk, blues rock. Channeling honest passion and raw emotion through his own life and observations, he continues to gain fans locally and nationally. He combines heartfelt and memorable lyrics with genre-bending styles and melodies in his long list of ever-evolving original songs that range from that of joy, love, loss, gratitude and searching. He does this with an insightful and sometimes humorous touch.
While remaining true to his own roots, Jay often taps into and pays homage to such influences as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, The Black Crowes and others.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Blues Burger, ½ Pound Beef Burger, Brioche Bun, Bleu Cheese, Bacon, Dijon Mayo, Caramelized Onions and Steak Fries.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.