The Great Pumpkin Festival
Celebrate a fall tradition and carve new memories
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Events Plaza, Pumpkin Patch & Community Garden
- Call 480 941.1225 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit the Admissions Box Office | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Celebrate a fall tradition with Desert Botanical Garden. Take a hayride out to the Pumpkin Patch, where children 12 and under can find a perfect pumpkin! Attempt the hay bale maze, decorate your pumpkin and visit the Community Garden to see how pumpkins and vegetables grow. Test your skills on carnival-style games, dance to folk, country and bluegrass music, and meet adorable farm animals.
Attending the Festival
- Activities and hayride are included with paid Garden admission.
- Members are free and must show Member ID to be admitted. Become a member today for unlimited annual admissions and more!
- All children under 3 are free.
Pull-up a hay bale and delight in family-fun music and live performances by:
Daily | 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- DJ Dana performs in the Pumpkin Patch
October 21, 22 & 23 from 8:30 a.m. – noon.
- Run Boy Run will perform in the Event Plaza
October 22 & 23 from 12:30 - 3 p. m.
- Bands provided by the Arizona Bluegrass Association in the Event Plaza
Guests will receive one (1) pumpkin ticket per 12 and under child at admissions. All children 12 and under are allowed one (1) complimentary pumpkin in exchange for their pumpkin ticket. Guests will redeem their tickets at the Pumpkin Patch. Tickets may also be redeemed at the Harvest Market.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- Lunch items available for purchase from Valley food trucks.
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase from Fabulous Food Fine Catering and Events.
- Kettle corn and other artisan popcorn flavors available for purchase from Kettle Heroes.
The Fine Print
- The Great Pumpkin Festival is located in the Garden’s Events Plaza, Pumpkin Patch and Community Garden.
- Programming subject to change.
- Food concessions, pony rides and Harvest Market items are an additional charge.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted. Water is permitted.
Sponsored by Pearson & Company and The Ferry Family Foundation in memory of Ernest S. and Virginia D. Ferry.
Fall festivals sponsored by: