Chiles & Chocolate
- Call: 480 481.8188
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Sept. 30
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Oct 1, 2015 - Sept. 30, 2016
- Visit the Admissions Box Office 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Sweets and the right kind of heat await you this fall at the Desert Botanical Garden! Amuse your taste buds with indulgent gourmet chocolates, zesty sauces and other delightful southwestern delectables.
Spend the afternoon – or weekend – blissfully sampling your way through the best chiles and chocolate vendors Arizona has to offer. To keep the day sizzlin’, enjoy tunes spun by DJ Seduce and performances of Latin, Brazilian, and Spanish dance by Stilo Dance Company, Axe Folclorico and Yumi La Rosa live on Boppart Courtyard.
All products featured are available for purchase throughout the weekend.
- DJ Seduce (Miguel Ivery), promoter and owner of the Afro:Baile Records label, will fill the air with hot beats from Latin America and beyond. Throughout each day, he will be joined by dancers performing different types of Latin, Caribbean, and South American dance.
Friday, November 6
- Yumi La Rosa - Experience the beauty and excitement of Flamenco.
Saturday, November 7
- Stilo Dance Company - The eight powerful dancers of Stilo Dance Company delight audiences with their mastery of Mambo and Salsa dancing.
Sunday, November 8
- Axe Folclorico - Axe radiates the rhythms, the soul and energy of Brazil through performance, live music and costumes.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
BAR: A full cash bar will be available from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and will feature two deliciously themed martinis - Chocolate and Spicy Cucumber.
The Fine Print
- Programming subject to change.
- Festival included with paid Garden admission