AZ Dueling Pianos
Doors 6:30 p.m. | Concert 7:30-9:30 p.m
Members: $25 / General Public $30
Select date below to purchase tickets
Log in for member discount
Please log in to purchase tickets.
Call: 480.941.1225 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or visit the admissions Box Office 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Two pianos and two voices of AZ Dueling Pianos will energize Dorrance Hall with an unforgettable clap along, sing along experience. Enjoy a fun-filled evening of dueling pianos played by two of the Southwest’s most dynamic musical entertainers. James Brown and Scott Dunlap will take every request the audience can throw at them, from Sinatra to the Beatles to Katy Perry and more. Between sets, step outside to Boppart Courtyard to enjoy the evening air and sounds of the Garden at night, then head back in for more good times.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Sonoran Dog, Ranch Beans, Cheese, Mustard, Chipotle Mayo, Salsa Fresca, Chips and a Fruit Pico Salad.
The Fine Print
- Restricted to ages 21 and up. Guests must be prepared to show proper identification.
- Children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Venue is open seating. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place outdoors on Ullman Terrace unless otherwise noted.
- In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, contact our Call Center at 480.481.8188 from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily or visit our Admissions Box Office from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily.