After spending their summer performing abroad, Traveler is making their way back to the Garden. This energetic and charismatic group captivates audiences with their unique rhythms and impressive stage presence. Don’t miss this entertaining performance featuring a variety of world music!
Dining and Beverage Options
Plan ahead and enjoy dinner at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, or enjoy the following options at Ullman Terrace:
- Patio Café
- Chef-attended Station Special: Grilled Shrimp, Shitake, and Tofu Skewer on a bed of Vegetable Pad Thai, Pickled Watermelon Salad (GF)
- Full Cash Bar
- Boutique Wine Sales
- Call 480 481.8188 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily)
The Fine Print
- Must be 21 or older to attend and show proper identification to be admitted, children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present. (*Exception: February 20 concert is all ages).
- Proper identification is required for admission.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- Venue is open seating only. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place on Ullman Terrace.In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- This event may be photographed/videotaped for promotional purposes.