Shakespeare in the Garden
May 15, 2014 - June 1, 2014
- May 15 - 18, 22 - 25, 29 - June 1
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. | Performances start at 8 p.m.
- Performance will be under 90 minutes
SPECIAL OUTDOOR EVENT!
”Lord, what fools these mortals be!” FairyWorlds! is a new adaptation of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream produced by the Southwest Shakespeare Company in partnership with the Desert Botanical Garden. This new vision, by Producing Artistic Director Jared Sakren, includes bold visual elements, stunning costumes, lighting and stage magic designed to highlight the surroundings of the Garden.
- To Purchase Tickets: Order online at swshakespeare.org
- Ticketing options are general admission or reserved bistro tables for up to four guests.
- General Seating: $40 / Reserved Seating: $55
- Garden members receive a discount:
- General Seating: $35 - use discount code: BotanicalGA
- Reserved Seating: $50 - use discount code: Botanical
- Performances will be held in the Garden’s outdoor Event Plaza.
- A cash bar and food will be available, provided by Fabulous Food Fine Catering & Events.
- The play is suitable for ages six and older.