Old Time Appalachian
Enjoy reincarnations of “old dead fiddlers and banjo pickers” with a unique and enchanting old time string band performance from Pick & Holler.
Dining and Beverage Options
Plan ahead and dine at Gertrude’s, the Garden’s restaurant, or enjoy the following options at Ullman Terrace:
- Patio Café
- Chef-Attended Station: Kentucky BBQ Chicken Breast, Bourbon Sauce, Traditional Mac n Cheese, Molasses Baked Beans, and a Corn Muffin with Butter
- Full Cash Bar
- Boutique Wine Sales
- Call 480 481.8188 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- Visit the Admissions Box Office (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily)
The Fine Print
- Must be 21 or older to attend and show proper identification to be admitted, children will not be admitted even if a parent or guardian is present. (*Exception: February 20 concert is all ages).
- Proper identification is required for admission.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- Venue is open seating only. Advanced ticket purchase recommended.
- All concerts take place on Ullman Terrace.In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held in Dorrance Hall.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- Programming subject to change.
- This event may be photographed/videotaped for promotional purposes.